- Enzyme inhibitors as drug targets.
- Smart drug delivery for cancer research
- Use of nanoparticles in cancer research
- Applied analytical techniques in medicinal chemistry
Email id: email@example.com
Current status: PhD Scholar
- Rabia Raza, Zaitoon Ilyas, Sajid Ali, Muhammad Nisar, Muhammad Younas Khokhar, Jamshed Iqbal. Identification of Highly Potent and Selective α-Glucosidase Inhibitors with Antiglycation Potential, Isolated from Rhododendron arboreum. Natural Product Communication (Submitted) 2013.
- Dennis Kleeblatt, Philipp Lebrenz, Martin Hein, Holger Feist, Abdul Matin, Rabia Raza, Jamshed Iqbal, Qamar Rahman, Alexander Villinger, Peter Langer. Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity of N-Glycosyl-3,3-diaryloxindoles and S-Glycosyl-3,3-diaryl-3H-indole-2-thiols. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry (Submitted) 2013.
- Jamshed Iqbal, Aamer Saeed, Rabia Raza, Abdul Matin, Abdul Hameed, Norbert Furtmann, Joanna Lecka, Jean Sévigny, Jürgen Bajorat. Identification of Sulfonic Acids as Efficient Ecto-5′-Nucleotidase Inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 70, 685-691, 2013.
- Mariya al-Rashida, Rabia Raza, Ghulam Abbas, Muhammad Shakil Shah, George E. Kostakis, Joanna Lecka, Jean Sévigny, Muhammad Muddassar, Constantina Papatriantafyllopoulou, Jamshed Iqbal. Identification of novel chromone based sulfonamides as highly potent and selective inhibitors of alkaline phosphatases. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 66, 438-449, 2013.
- Rabia Raza, Abdul Matin, Sundas Sarwar, Maria Barsukova-Stuckart, Masooma Ibrahim, Ulrich Kortz, Jamshed Iqbal, Polyoxometalates as Potent and Selective Inhibitors of Alkaline Phosphatases with Profound Anticancer and Amoebicidal Activities. Dalton Transactions 41(47):14329-36, 2012.
- Rabia Raza, Aamer Saeed, Mubeen Arif, Shamsul-Mahmood, Muhammad Muddassar, Ahsan Raza and Jamshed Iqbal. Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 3-thiazolocoumarinyl Schiff Base Derivatives as Cholinesterase Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design. 80, 605-615, 2012.
- Rabia Raza, Aamer Saeed, Joanna Lecka, Jean Sévigny and Jamshed Iqbal. Identification of small Molecule Sulfonic Acids as Ecto-5′-Nucleotidase Inhibitors. Medicinal Chemistry. 8(6):1133-9, 2012.
- Rabia Raza, Tashfeen Akhtar, Shahid Hameed, Joanna Lecka, Jean Sévigny, Jamshed Iqbal, Identification of Potent and Selective Human Ecto-Nucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase-3 (hNPP3) Inhibitors. The Open Enzyme Inhibition Journal, 2011, 4, 17-22.